Wednesday, September 17, 2008

RC Plane


Today lunch again when to QB due to China colleague have training at my company. I have seen this plane hanging on the ceiling in the restaurant. Actually long time ago I also have one small similar plane. But due to last time I only 16 years old and no financial to sustain it so I have sell it to one of my best friend.

I still remember last time we play this RC plane in “Padang Polo” every Sunday 3pm – 5pm. The interesting is other people crash their plane due to miss control their plane during landing or out of frequency. The plane owner has to chase the plane in order to get control back their plane. So far I still good don’t have this issue. But unfortunately I have to sell it due to financial constrain. Right now think about purchase a Helicopter. But cost still high about RM2000 – RM 3000. Who can sponsor me? ^^


3 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

wah... ur toy so expensive leh~~~
only can sponsor u miku my dad's miku to eat!! :p

amycheah said...

aii, i forget abt the airplane liao wo but I won't forget the small size battery operated organ in TGI.

Xiao-Kia said...

miku also not bad if make in plane shape. I want.. yummy !!!