Saturday, September 20, 2008

Comics

Today would like to share one of my hobbies. I like to buy Chinese comics especially with good story. Some comics during grandmother year already exist and are difficult to find. I actually look for “Da Ge Chi” (Story about Sumo) and “Hao Xiao Chi” (Story about Japanese bamboo sword). This 2 story book took me more than 8 years to search for it and finally I got it. Not only the name of book but I also look for specify brand and paper quality. Below is the cabinet that I use to keep all comics.



Above comics only can get second hand and no more new book available in market.


7 comments:

amycheah said...

my dear, ur cabinet is not enuf to store ur story books liao leh.

Kikey Loo said...

i used to read comic when i was young, but now i like to read novel.

# Lor Mee, you shd buy new cabinet for him mah! :)

Tau Sar Phneah said...

omg...look at the cabinet...u can start a second hand shop too soon..hehe..

jepunlauee said...

I also remember when I was young time..I like to see those comics with many pictures on them but I cant read what they write coz all in chinese..always ask my nieghbors to read n tell me the story...

Xiao-Kia said...

JLE, Actually all those comics are from Japan. You shd able to find similar topic eh. lagi orginal..

Jesse Tan said...

last time i also like to read comic...i think is most probably influence by u

amycheah said...

To kikey - buy cabinet is no prob but the prob is we have no more space to keep the new cabinet ma. u kwn la, our hse so small nia. tak dak space ... hi hi hi