Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hong Kong Airport

I have to transit my flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco. During this time frame I like nothing to do and walk around. After the airport said delay for additional 4 hours I really like crazy. What I do is take picture from north to south and east to west. Below are few pictures that I taken:

This is the 747 plane that I going to take. Is a good plane and I won’t few shake when the way to SFO. Compare to Singapore airline 777 really different a lot. No wonder people say that 747 is a good plane. First time take this plane.

Here is Cathay Pacify VIP launch. This is the place where I rest couples of hours.

3 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

the rest place look really nice.. :)

amycheah said...

wah, the rest place is real damn nice leh!!

K3ViN said...

wah sooo nice the place...... look very high class