Friday, September 5, 2008

Japanese Restaurant at QB



Last Thursday, my friend and I went to Queens Bay Mall to have our lunch. As usual, the first question that we’re going to ask each other is “Where shall we go to have our lunch?” Since my friend needs to go to Queens Bay Mall to take his car-wash membership card, so we ahead to Queens Bay Mall. We found a restaurant where located nearby the escalator and decided to dine there.

I noticed that the interior design and the decoration of the restaurant are so nice that I must snap a picture to blog it out. Well, for the food, I can say it is delicious and with reasonable price. So, why not give yourself a try when you think of going to have your lunch or dinner at Queens Bay Mall.

5 comments:

amycheah said...

Wow, I like the lantern. Can you provide the restaurant name, which floor etc etc .... so that others can go there ma if they want to. Oh ya, is it chinese restauran ?

Xiao-Kia said...

Ground Floor near basement car park. Is japanese restaurant lo...

Kikey Loo said...

u shd give us see some foods photos... :)

amycheah said...

I think xiao kia must be to tam chiak till forget to snap some food photos huh !!

Xiao-Kia said...

Pai seh wo.. I already tam chiak eat all food leh.. hehe but overall not too bad lo.