Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dinner at Mongolian Restaurant

Today after 3pm feel sleepy and immediately fall into sleep after lying down to bed due to time exchanged because of flight from Penang to US. About ~ 6pm my hotel phone rang just like wake up call. My colleague asks me do I want to go for dinner with him. I said ok lo since you wake me up already. He said got one very good restaurant at Sunrise Blvd. After reach the restaurant, the boss asking are we from Taiwan and we say no. I said we are from Malaysia and any discount? She said sure got than passed us the discount card. This discount card you will need to stamp 10 times only free 1 dinner. This also called discount??? Per person about USD12 not so bad deal.
Here is the restaurant overview.
They also have Sushi Corner.
There are various choices like Dessert, Salad, Vegetable and Meats corners.
They also have craps leg.
You may pick up various foods from raw food corners and putting your favorite’s source like Japanese source, lobster source and garlic….etc. The chef has very big wok and pan to fry your raw foods that you pick just now. Above is my winning mixed food. ^^

3 comments:

amycheah said...

The crap's leg look so yummy ...

Jesse Tan said...

y everytime u eat in US sure got crab's leg 1....over there ppl like it hio...

Xiao-Kia said...

usualy crap leg very expensive. Buffet dinner sure have this to attract ppl. I so tam chiak so everytime I go sure eat eh. hehe