Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Popcorns


In US Resident Inn hotel, there are always ready with popcorns in the room. I still remember when the first time I was here, I was so happy and excited to try out the taste of the popcorns. After putting the popcorns into microwave, set for 3 minutes, I can hear the sound “pop, pop, pop”. I was so excited and can't wait to taste it. When I heard “ting” from the microwave, I immediately opened and grabbed some to taste. Oh no, it is salty in taste. I was very disappointed. I thought it was sweet type like what we usually have in Malaysia, sigh! But at the end I also finished it up because I don't want to waste any food. Today, I'm here in US again. I purposely want to try it whether the taste got any changes or not, and the answer is ...still the same - salty.

4 comments:

amycheah said...

I also dislike the salty popcorns.

Constance Chan said...

sama sama. i like sweet ones. sometimes i will go and buy the popcorns from the cinema stalls. but they are quite ex. about S$4.50 for a small bag! go home my kids sat all in half hour!

Xiao-Kia said...

Eh, bring home i tot popcorn easy "lau hong" right ? Mean your popcorn must be very good in seal. Penang pariah eh... when u buy and bring abck home sudah "lau hong".

K3ViN said...

i hear there few different taste wor... maybe u have choose different taste lor