Friday, October 10, 2008

Sun Glasses


I like sun glasses but I dislike the glasses that can easily touching and pressing my nose. I try before many glasses but I can't accept it because I feel “Geram”(it's like something pressing at my nose area) when wearing it and ended up I throw it at one side. That’s why myself very hard to find a suitable sun glasses. Last week when I went to factory outlet in Folsom, I shopped inside Levis store, accidentally sun glasses are catching my eyes. After I try to wear the one as above picture, I found that the sun glasses actually not touching my nose area and it just hang around at my ears. I really feel comfortable and finally I decided to purchase it. Right now I got my sun glasses. Yahoo!!!

2 comments:

amycheah said...

finally u get one that suit u ...susah la u ni !!!

K3ViN said...

haha..... glad u found one tat suit u lor