Friday, October 3, 2008

Halloween Day fall into Friday, October 31st


Theses few days I can feel Halloween celebration is just around the corners (the actual celebration date is on Oct 31) because when I do shopping, I can see a lot of big stores started selling Halloween costume and gifts. I was hoping that I can celebrate it with my colleagues and friends at US but unfortunately I have to go back by Oct 9 (and reach Penang Oct 11) because I so miss my wife. And also I need to pass down my job assignment in Penang.

4 comments:

jepunlauee said...

wah..so many halloween goods...I takut to buy them..haha..sori la...I kah boh brand la...hehehe...

K3ViN said...

Happy Halloween to u

Xiao-Kia said...

Same to you Taugeh. Happy Halloween to everyone...

Kikey Loo said...

hehe.. ur wife is waiting u go home... i going to celebrate my 2nd Halloween in US. :)