Monday, October 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home

When I was in US, I visited my friend’s house. He is a businessman and he owned a very huge land. Just imagine he can even build his own factory plant in his land besides he has a few houses in that land too. All his houses are “custom home” as he wanted his dream houses all fits to his and his family every way. He offered me a stayed at his guest house for a night. That guest house is even bigger than my house in Penang...hah! And he and his family members is lived in the biggest house that with the Schumacher Homes Louisiana design. Wow, the interior design is really gorgeous. Too bad, I forget to snap any photo to show you all. If next time I got chances to visit him again, I will make sure myself to snap a few photos.

1 comment:

amycheah said...

Yeah, I know which friend that u mentioned about. His house is really superb!