Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Burger


Jac In Box




Do you know what food that taking the first place to enter to my stomach when I'm at US? Ha..ha..ha, the answer is "burger". Normally when we order fast food in Malaysia the counter girl/boy will ask us whether to “having here” or “take away” but in US they use say “ To go” or “For here”. Every week almost 3 days is taking burger when I was in US. No wonder I fat de. US people not called burger but they called it "sandwich". I remembered the first time I'm in US, I called burger a lot of them “blur blur”not sure what I'm talking about. It’s good experience yah!

3 comments:

amycheah said...

oh my ... i love Jack in the box.

Jesse Tan said...

thx for the info... i really dunno they called sandwich, if for me i think i will call burger too..ha ha ha....

K3ViN said...

thanks 4 ur information....