Friday, October 10, 2008

3D butterfly


Last 2 days, I went to my best friends house in Oregon. I so “Kepo” look around at his house and found this beautiful 3D butterfly. I ask my friend's wife who did this and she let me know that is Megan do it. Megan is my good friend's daughter and she always play with me when I visiting them in Bend, Oregon. For those who are my facebook friends, you can see who Megan is. I have saw this 3D puzzle before but always not really pay attention to it. Right now after see this butterfly really thinking of purchase one and install it at my house.

3 comments:

Jesse Tan said...

This type 3D puzzle over here in PG also got sale. You can find it in popular and Toy "s" Rus, but I think not that colourful. Jz wood colour only...if I'm not mistaken.

amycheah said...

To Jesse - our side here sell one mana sama! only wood type nia ma. That one dah berkurun-kurun lama eh "toys" la. See liao also sian. this one tak sama so colourful. really attractive.

K3ViN said...

look very nice nia wor........