Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baskin-Robbins Ice-Creams



Today go to company, after take my lunch and go back to company. My colleagues tell me want to follow him or not go eat ice-creams. I say sure but in my heart I said weather so cold still take ice-creams must be crazy. But I also “tam chiak” than follow them go lo. When I reach the cafeteria, I see a lot of people actually stand by and I saw Baskin-Robbins store. I ask my friend did our cafeteria also sell Baskin-Robbins Ice-creams. They said because of our company successfully achieve some breakthrough event right now awards all employee ice-creams. Wow! I’m right timing because I just in Santa Clara for 2 days trip and so lucky I can eat FOC ice-creams and some more is Baskin-Robbins eh. Really lucky I than “hio”, I go take 3 scoops lo….

9 comments:

Constance Chan said...

wah so lucky lo. got free ic to eat...

Kikey Loo said...

3 scoops only, not much lah!! :D

Xiao-Kia said...

Ya lo... long Q ma lagi pai seh go one more round. hehe What u back to Penang we go eat la with lor mee.

amycheah said...

sioknya dapat tumpang makan! hey eat ice-cream with salt ??? wakakaka, see ur photo ....

Jesse Tan said...

wow, so lucky...i also want....

Lee said...

Hi Amy, couldn't help smiling read your, "so cold eat ice cream"? Ha ha.
Here kids enjoy ice cream in winter too.
And you know what?

There's a Baskin Robins just 5 minutes walk from where we live and we've never even tried the ice cream, ha ha.

I love ice cream...will buy a can of lychee or rambutans or soft corn and add inside my ice cream, watch TV.

You keep well and have a nice day, Lee.

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joze Foo said...

arggh... got free baskin robbins ice cream... i wan!

Joze Foo said...

haiya 3 scxoops sap sap sui nia... if Ah Leng dunno how many scoops liao