Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chocolate


Left : Crisp Granny Smith Apples dipped in thick, smooth caramel.
Right : Gourmet Chocolate Pretzel Rods.

Every time when I completed my work assignment at US, for sure I will buy Chocolate, Pistachio, Mix fruits and Nuts, Mix Fruits and Dry Apricot to treat my colleagues as well as my relatives over here in Penang. I bought these few items because they all like them very much.

Most of the time, parents will have a perception that children cannot take too much of chocolate because it might cause their body “heaty”. Actually, do parents know what the essential nutrients behind chocolates are? Well, to know more about chocolate, please check it out at my wife's blog that chocolate also can be as a healthy diet item.

I like chocolate with nuts, with caramel or even with alcohol. But, I hate most the chocolate with raisin. What about you? Mind to tell me?

No comments: