Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Magic Show

Well today I’m going to reveal my talent to everyone of you – that is I know how to do magic. I started to learn magic since I was 13. The first magic that I know is “pin walking in napkin”. I did a magic show to cheer up all the old folks when we (my company trip) visiting the old folks house this year.

Okay, in coming up post, I will show you all the magic that I know. I will ask Amy to capture the video. Stay tune!

Here, I attached one of the magic video to temporary entertained you guys first. Hope you will like it.

7 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

looking forward ur magic show!!!

Jesse Tan said...

hope to see ur magic soon....

Anonymous said...

wah magic show by Xiao Kia.. sure i will watch.. faster la.. hey u going to wear clown costume bo.. since Xiao Kia ma..

Anonymous said...

Hi Leisure Life Blogger,

I would like to put some links in your old posts. i determine which posts from this blog if u agree.. pls email me at weblogstuffs@gmail.com please state how much per link do u charge. I would like to reiterate that you do not need to make a new post, just paste the link i give in an old post and that's it... very easy and fast and no hassle.. i pay with paypal. ty.

amycheah said...

Well all friends, XK is talented in doing magic one!

Xiao-Kia said...

hahaha. I dun have clown costume leh... anyone can borrow kah? hahaha

Anonymous said...

"That’s Too great, when it comes in india wish it might produce a Rocking area for youngster..
hope that can come accurate."

--------------------------------------------
New York 华人
Also welcome you!