Saturday, November 22, 2008

Camping at US


Me and my friend swim in this lake.



You can find this beautiful waterfall in Yosemite.


On July 17 2005, Amy, my colleague Geeva and I plan to go to Yosemite National Park at CA. We were so excited because we never been to this famous national park before. The weather is just nice because the snow started to melt during that time frame.

The first day we reached there, we stayed at a hotel. It is so lucky that we met the Yosemite County. We all chat a lot during that night and he was so nice to give us the Yosemite entry park cards. Yeah! By having that entry card, we can save the entry ticket fees.

The 2nd day, we started our journey to drive to Yosemite National Park; again we have another surprise that was we met one of the colleague with his family. Later, we decided to join as a big group to have fun around the national park. We even camp at the lake site and my colleague and I swim in the lake that is about sea level 1500 ft. The water is so cold but we really enjoy it.

Next year, my colleague Geeva will go again to USA for business trip. If I will have my business trip too, then we both will plan to go to Pennsylvania’s scenic Pocono Mountains. I’ve looking into the Poconos Summer Camp because it has a very good facilities and this camp has 1100 acre and located at south of Wilkes-Barre in Pennsylvania’s scenic Pocono Mountains.

1 comment:

amycheah said...

ha ha ha ...then I will apply leave to join u all there.