Friday, November 21, 2008

Get Boots For Thanks Giving Day


When I was in USA, I like to go shopping while off from work. It is kind of boring to stay at hotel doing nothing right after back from office. Due to I have to complete all the shopping list that given by Amy and friends, I always have to go to ladies department to search for the “items”.

In ladies department actually there are a lot of things to look around and there are like boots or shoes, clothing, hand beg and many more… Especially when they have any clearance or discount on sale, I will “fly” there to looks for the cheap items. Sometimes, I manage to get some cheaper clothes which cost only USD3. That’s my winning item.

But what impressed me were the Baby Phat brands. Baby Phat have a store located in New York City and this brand captures the bold, fun and sexy attitude of women. Especially the Baby Phat Boots because there are a lot of choices and stylish fashion. I never had seen so many types of boot's design and style like Baby Phat Boots have had. You may want to take a look at it because they do sales online. If you have yet buy anything for this coming thanks giving day, here is the great deal. ^^

1 comment:

amycheah said...

wow, cool boots. But here if we wear then people will jz look at us.