Monday, December 1, 2008

New Games




Red Alert 3 is the world most famous strategy games. I really love this game and it is just launch last month. I bought the original copied of RA1 to RA2 and sometimes I play online too with the world gamer.

In my opinion, strategy game is not only strategy game as it is! But, it teaches us on how to manage our crew, how to conquer or develop our own safe landscape whereby I resemble these techniques in my career, like how to plan my work project, strategy on presentation steps and competency to present my project to my boss. See, that is the benefits gain from playing games.

3 comments:

amycheah said...

Har games ar .... not suit me !!

Anonymous said...

I am not really into games because I feel bored whenever I ply them. I just dunno why. I admire people who really are becoming experts with their passion and eagerness to perfect some games.


On the other hand, I am really sorry to hear about this comment of yours regarding payperpost but I am just glad that 100% of my posts are also approved but of course, just have patience when they require you to edit some posts or do some additional things... Good luck in our earnings. Happy Blogging XK!

Borneo Falcon said...

I been playing RA@ and Yuri's Revenge in the past. Quite addictive these games.

Have not try RA3 yet but the graphic looks nice