Monday, November 10, 2008

Home Design

I have been visiting my friends who stay in Oregon and CA. Recently some of them are actually renovated their house. I’m asking them where they get the idea or they hire some interior designer. What they told me is that they just visiting to websites via internet to get the design layout or idea. Surprisingly, they did the renovation themselves and with such a beautiful layout.

When I’m back to Malaysia, I also try to log on to some websites and found that Schumacher Homes actually provides a good review on house designing and a lot of photos are uploaded in the sites. They even provide a DVD and guidebook so that you have more detail about their company background and profiles.

This is a good website if you are in planning to do any renovation to your house and I’m highly recommended to all my friends.

No comments: