Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Online game
















Today I would like to share with you what I’m doing when I feel bored at home. Usually, I’ll read comics, write blogs or playing online game. Online gaming will actually help me to make more friends besides learning on how important the team-work is.

The online game that I used to play is called Navyfield and the web address is http://www.navyfield.com/. This online game is free of charge and it is suitable for those who fans for battle ship. If you are familiar with World War 1-2 battle ship, you will definitely love this game.

The game consist of 4 nations of marine namely USA, UK, Germany and Japan. Each of the nations has its own strength. We can either choose battleship, carrier or submarine to play on. The best part of this game is joining or creating a new clan or your own team. Than you can start clan game or attacking harbor.

You can easily find me online after 7:30pm. My ID is whtan74. Most welcome you guys to join my squadron.

3 comments:

amycheah said...

alamak, i dunno how to play game one.

Xiao-Kia said...

I teach you my dear... hehe

Leo said...

hi, which server you are playing?