Monday, August 18, 2008

Antique Fan Switch


A few weeks ago I went to a temple located at Air Itam for praying. After I’ve done with my prayer, I chat to the person in charged of the temple and suddenly something really catches my eyes.

Wow! Amazingly in that temple still can find this “superb” old model fan’s switches. I told the person in charged of the temple that this switches is considered an antique now. According to her, they will try their best to reserve the temple as it is! Hopefully any repaired work or renovation to the temple, they will try to keep it as existing design no matter is interior, exterior or fitting.

Hope that after 10 years the switches can still remains there in the temple.

1 comment:

amycheah said...

really old version leh. that's good still got chance to see huh.