Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Free DVD Player


I’ve been using Pioneer DVD player for 4 years already and recently it can’t play movie smoothly. I think it should be achieve its maximum life span now. So I decided to use my credit card point to exchange one unit of Phillips DVD player. It required 73000 point to do the redemption.

Anyway, after setting up this Philips DVD player, I found that the sound quality is not meeting my expectation. It is using analog 6 channel output with DTS features but then it does not have coaxial cable port to connect to my Yamaha amplifier.

This DVD player comes with HDMI technology that can upscale to 1080p high definition for sharper pictures. It’s also come with DivX Ultra that combines DivX playback with great features like integrated subtitles, multiple audio languages, multiple tracks and menus into one convenient file format.The best part is that, this DVD player come with Karaoke feature that provides endless entertainment and maximum audio and singing enjoyment. I can enhance the performance by adding an ‘echo’ effect to my voice. The key control allows me to choose the optimal key for my personal vocal range. So, welcome anyone of you to my house to Karaoke. Remember to bring along your own DVD song yah...

8 comments:

amycheah said...

When can up my dear !! How long do i hv to wait u set up everything perfectly leh ??

Kikey Loo said...

wah.. nice leh, FREE one... :)

Xiao-Kia said...

yaya usually my house electronic item I try use point exchanged. hehe so free ma... unless really urgent need lo than only buy.

Jesse Tan said...

aiyoyo.....y ur box is Philips brand and u say is sharp. So, actually is Sharp or Philips leh?
he he he....

amycheah said...

To Jesse :
my oh my ... u got a sharp eyes to observe that kotak, he he he. Btw, ur ko ko already make changes to his blog. It is Philips brand.

Jesse Tan said...

To Amy,

yaya....cos when reading my brain got error..ka ka ka....

Xiao-Kia said...

got bugs.. kakaka

K3ViN said...

wah soo nice leh... 7,300 point 2 exchange one DVD player, worth.. but as u know, free thing sure got pro n cons lor