Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Birthday 2009

Last 19 Jul 2009 (Sunday) was my birthday. How we celebrate my birthday then? Well, my wife and I went to watch Harry Portter at GSC, Queensbay Mall. The movie started at 12:45pm and end at 3:15pm (2.5hrs movie). We both sit until backside pain…pain…hah!

After movie, we went back home to take a rest and again went out to celebrate my birthday dinner at time 6:15pm. First, we drive to fetch my sister and her 2 lovely kids at their house – Chloe (age 3) and Fabian (8 months old). Then continue our journey to Martini CafĂ© (at Gurney Drive) to have our dinner and reach there about 7:00pm.

Below ice-cream cake is present by my sister. It is a chocolate cake with mint flavor ice-cream. Taste good and Chloe and all of us like it very much! Thank you my dear sister.