Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Famous Fooooooood in Penang

Today is a busy day for me. Early morning I wake up, ready myself with bathing etc...then off I go to wet market to buy vege and meat for my wife. Then rush to work to factory...well working! After that at 9:15am, I drive to Kulim factory and solve some urgent issue them drive back to Penang factory. I think I probably walk more than 5 km today. My leg almost "broken". hehehe

When I reached Penang, it is about 12noon, so I asked my colleague what about we go lunch before arrive factory! Then he also said: "ok, why not"...so, as usual I will find a good place lo....

Can anyone guess where is this places?

Ah Cek selling "Mua Chi". Really delicious....



This noodle called "Pan Mee", my friend ordered with the soup type.



But myself, I more prefer the dry noodle, that's why I ordered the dry "Pan Mee". I eat a lot of things today because I'm really hungry. Today I take "Dim Sum", "Otak", "Mua Chi" and "Pan Mee".... Em..... only RM11.6 for two person. Cheap or not. *.*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the place? lots of trees,looks very cooling and nice! And the food, the dry brown pan mee i havent seen before,looks very interesting,pls let me know the place ok,will want to check it out next time :) thanks.

Jipunabor

Xiao-Kia said...

This place near Bukit Jambu low cost flat.