Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How you pass your free time in office


Today I want to “gossip” about my female colleagues; what they did when they are free during lunch hour. Well, three of them will sit in front of a computer, surf net and check out online shopping stores. Sometimes they are looking at clothing, cosmetic products, skin cares and etc. I purposely walked close to them to see what they are looking at for today, well…”shoes for women” is their today-topic, hah!

They told me Jildor is a very popular online store for ladies shoes. One of them is prefer stuart weitzman collections and the other one is more prefer marc by marc jacobs shoes. They will just compare and compare…comments and comments between shoes to shoes until times up to start work again!

Well, I think this is good at least they find their way to pass the “boring” time in the office huh! So, how do you pass your “boring” time in the office? Or you will have no free time at all in the office? Mind to share yours here…

5 comments:

amycheah said...

Hmm...this is a good link. I'm going to add it up in my favorites and will look at it when I got free time too!

jepunlauee said...

I will goyang my kaki from east to west..when I am free in the kitchen(office) nad listen to my favourite chinese songs..hahaha...

Unknown said...

A very interesting blog with many interesting items.
Congratulations! is wonderful. May I wish you a wonderful day! @

Altenpflege said...

WoW! great post..=D

Anonymous said...

toryburchは、セレブに愛されるブランドです。セレブが履いていると、なんだかすごく素敵に見えるから不思議です。デザインがいいと、気持ちもあがるし、嬉しいですね。
http://www.toryburch-japan.com/