Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New High Tech PC#3

I’d like to continue my previous post here. I talked about I’m using Kingston HyperX memory, Cooler Master Heatsink and 2 SATA Hardisk. Here you go...



Why I choose to use HyperX memory instead of using normal DDR 2? That's because HyperX DDR2 modules are specifically engineered and designed to meet the rigorous requirements of PC enthusiasts. Meaning HyperX memory is designed based on the latest memory specifications to deliver ultra performance for PC gaming. HyperX DDR2 offers faster speeds, lower latencies, higher data bandwidths and lower power consumption than DDR. The best of Kingston's company is they offer all their memory products with life time warranty.
Below are the details:
KHX6400D2K2/4G = 4GB kit DDR2 800MHz Non-ECC CL5(kit of 2 - 2GB)
Timing = 5-5-5-15
Voltage = 1.8V




For microprocessor heat sink, I'm using Cooler Master Brand. Anyway, some user they prefer using Liquid coolant technology. Coolant technology is good but it is troublesome as need to maintain the coolant that's why I'm not using it.


For Hard disk, I prefer using WD brand because of their stabilities and quality. I have 2 units of hard disks in one casing, there are:
1 HD = 500G (I used for WinXP)
1 HD = 750G (I used for Win Vista)


Well, you might want to know what about my graphic card then? I'm using 7600GT. I still haven’t thinking of changing it for the time being as with my QX9650 processor and 4G memory is enough for me to play RA3 without any lagging issue.


I would like to show you the overview of my PC.

3 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

That is a huge heat sink there. I am using Artic Cooling cpu cooler

cookies said...

Thank's for sharing, this is useful information :)

aussieahchee said...

hi xiao-kia,

Brendan(my son)like your overview PC and reackon it is a cool set-up! A points for you!!!!