Monday, June 15, 2009

TOP TEN Crosswind and Scary Aircraft Landings

To all my lovely friends, I know that some of you always travel by airplane, so am I. Not sure did anyone of you know that airplane take off actually is safer than landing? I do play Microsoft Flight Simulation game and understand that landing a plane is not so easy. Especially X wind landing. I'm not trying to scare you but after you watch below video, at least you know how hard and worst when landing and do make sure you buckle up your safety belt.



After finish watching the video, any comment? Hehe

5 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

honestly i dun feel any scary until the last 2 plane. :)

Anonymous said...

yes, landing is risky than taking off, also the most scary time for me. I always hold my daughter's hand tight and pray for safe landing. When i can hear the tire touch the ground, i feel safer :)

Jipunabor

Borneo Falcon said...

Wonder where those pilots got their license

Xiao-Kia said...

TO Kikey- why last 2 plane? anything happen? Air lock?

To Jipunabor - I actually not so scare but after playing the software now i know... ^^

amycheah said...

i think i also feel geli for the last 2 cos it is like can land properly and then fly up again is it?