Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Glow In The Dark

Last Sunday (14 Jun), my wife and I were attending my boss son’s birthday party. It was a great party, we both enjoy very much in the party and so do other guests. Good food; served by Eden Buffet. Well, I just want to share out here is that, during the party; upon arrival, every guests are given 2 glow sticks to wear at our wrists. When everyone joins in at the garden compound, the mixture attractive colours of glow sticks at each of our wrists creates a lovely light effect that turning the whole scenario into so fabulous and lively! I can say that, not only children are attracted by the glow sticks but adults are surely fascinated by it’s glowing too!

In fact, glow sticks are use just about for anything and everything. Be it in parties, concerts, decorating or even as a gift. One of my friend share with us that he and his “angler” friends make use of this glow sticks to act as fishing lure. Now, his idea triggers me that I should make use of the glow sticks to decorate my stunt kite. Since, my kite members and I “fly” our stunt kites at night time, so it is a good idea to turn our kites into glow in the dark sky. Wow! Sound great isn’t it! I can’t wait any longer to see the glowing…hah!

I found in http://www.glow-sticks.org/ sites, their “mini glow sticks”; where comes with 1.5 inch in length are the right size for my purpose in decorating my kite. They have 5 colours for this mini glow sticks; orange, yellow, blue, green and purple. I think I will order a few packets from them for trial. I suppose this mini glow sticks won’t affect my kite’s balancing after I attached them on!

2 comments:

jepunlauee said...

hope that when your kite is flying in the sky with the glow stick..people won't mistake it as UFO...hehehe...

amycheah said...

I think it will be nice huh to hv glow stick attached at ur kite. Let's buy a few packet and try it out and see how is the outcome! Can't wait la .....