Sunday, January 20, 2013

To all my friends, I just get iPhone 5 and mini iPad for me as Anniversary Gift. I loved it so much and I used it very frequently. Especially watching movie or drama.. Fantastic !!! Not sure how many of you has been using the iPhone 5 but few apps I really like it.

One of the apps I used it daily are "Waze" app. It actually updated real time car traffic. For navigation, at least it will navigate to less traffic road and sometimes route to a small road. At least ETA is ~10 - 15 mins in Penang road traffic. Accurate than normal navigator software.

It has been a long time I never update my blog. Hope you guys still remember me... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog insurance They also offer Continuing Care in levels 2 to 4 if your dog needs help with long-term or chronic conditions. Don't subscribe to health insurance until finally you've deemed every one of the charges and located the least expensive and finest program for your requirements.