Friday, May 29, 2009

Speak Easy



Hey all my gadget friends, come…come and visit http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/ sites. As the name spell “Mobile Fun”, for sure this sites is related to all and everything about mobile and gadget stuffs. You can find anything related to mobile accessories, mobile phone, iPod accessories, gaming accessories (Nintendo, Xbox, and PlayStation) and last but not least electronic stuffs like MP3, GPS and lots more!

Well, I was so fascinated by the bluetooth car kit where it is so convenience when driving and at the same time we’re talking thru our Bluetooth mobile phone or PDA. This unit comes with the mounting accessories that can be easily mounted at our car sun visor (like the photo-#1 above shown) that allowing us to be hands free! In addition to that, this portable device also can be placed on table-top during office hours where we are busy in handling bundle of tasks while having a discussion via phone at the same time! Apart from that, even at home, we can talking on the phone while performing house chores too…yeah allow us to enjoy all day hands free comfort and become multitasking, hah!

In fact there are 2 more items that I was eyeing for long time that is jabra bluetooth headsets and bluetooth dongle. For the headsets, a few of my friends are saying so far the Jabra brand wireless headsets sound quality is brilliant, and is very easy to auto pair with phone and PS3. On the other hand, for the Bluetooth dongle, I was planning to buy one for my desktop so that I can connect my PC to other Bluetooth devices for the purpose of files transferring; transfer videos, pictures and music; backup and synchronize contacts or calendar and more…well, the list is endless! In addition, this dongle is also compatible with my mobile phone and PDA.

If you are interested to know more about the product specification and features, log on to http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/ today!

3 comments:

jepunlauee said...

not bad hor? I also looking for a bluetooth connecter to put in my pc ,so taht I can chat with my online buddies while moving about in the hse..no need to stuck with the computer in front..best is expecially when I am cooking...hahaha..

Hot Deals said...

good, there is one more site where i deal for laptop, pc, ipod,cell phone, blur tooth connector etc from here deals hunt they give good offer with discount on branded product.

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!